# Sakata Mountain
Originally created for Touhou Game Jam 2, using PixiJS.
Nemuno Sakata just wants to gather some vegetables, but there's trouble on the mountain. Jump and slash your way around a twisting level with enemies throughout and a mystery boss at the end.
This is a fan work of the Touhou Project and is not associated with the original creators.
- Avoid enemy projectiles. (Some projectiles can be destroyed with your melee attack, depending on difficulty mode.)
- Activate checkpoints along the way. (You are immune to damage while standing on checkpoints.)
- The screen shows health (top-left), score (top-right), and time elapsed in seconds (bottom-left).
- The ending dialog depends on your score (below 31, 31-40, or 41).
- If you can't figure out how to get through the tree part, you can refer to this spoiler: https://imgur.com/Ghu3ric
- Move left: Left Arrow or A
- Move right: Right Arrow or D
- Look up: Up Arrow or W
- Look down: Down Arrow or S
- Attack: J, Z, or 4
- Jump: K, X, or 3
- Drop down: Look down + Jump
- Respawn: Hold R
- Text skip: Semicolon, V, or 1
- Pause: Escape or P
Arranged and sequenced by: Karob
Font: Pixellari by Zacchary Dempsey-Plante.
License: Free use as long as author is credited.
- Updated to v0.2Jul 28, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.